Escamentia - Urban out now on SSR!

Escamentia - Urban out now on SSR!
SSR proudly releases newest album from our artist Escamentia called Urban. We give you first hand explanation and story behind this album by artist himself. "About a year ago I moved into a suburb of a "big city". I only visited the city a few times but I completely fell in love with it. The massive buildings, crowded streets, and monuments found around the place really enticed me for some reason, which I am unable to answer as to why but they did. It felt surreal to be standing there gazing upon the triumphs of humanity. Urban is my interpretation of the city. When I think city, I picture a concrete oasis where metal meets metal and everything's mechanical. Capturing this in my music, I poured loads of distortion, glitches, and other bizarre effects into my mixes. Those sounds, particularly distortion, really paint the big and bold attitude of the city around an otherwise soft and gentle album."
Check this album!

DOWNLOAD>>


Escamentia
Escamentia

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment