THIRD I - discography RE-RELEASED ( 21 releases )


THIRD I - AUDIODROME
THIRD I - AUDIODROME [2011] / SSR-RR-0021

This album is inspired by David Cronenberg, Clive Barker, Philip K. Dick and worlds they created, so tracks are dealing with human fears, passions, fetishes.

link: download


THIRD I - WIRED - COLLABORATION WITH BOLEST EVROPA
THIRD I - WIRED - COLLABORATION WITH BOLEST EVROPA [2011] / SSR-RR-0020

Information wants to be free.“ (from Cyberpunk documentary). „I'm always a little amazed when I run into people who feel that technology is somehow outside the individual - that one can either accept or reject. That's true in a sense, but at this stage of the game, we ARE technology... The future has already happened.“ William Gibson.

link: download


THIRD I - NICE NOISE - RAW AMBIENT PIECES
THIRD I - NICE NOISE - RAW AMBIENT PIECES [2011] / SSR-RR-0019

Collection of raw ambient-industrial noise mixed with disturbing desolated soundscapes. Around 30 minutes of deserted factories, sewers, rats, flies, chains and heavy metal.

link: download


THIRD I - THE BIRDS
THIRD I - THE BIRDS [2010] / SSR-RR-0018

Summer’s over,… fall too, The Birds are singing their last 13 minute long disturbing ambient song. Hear it for the last time.

link: download


THIRD I - EVERYDAY MADNESS - DAILY LIFE SOUNDTRACK
THIRD I - EVERYDAY MADNESS - DAILY LIFE SOUNDTRACK [2010] / SSR-RR-0017

This time the subject is coping with quotidian insanity of ourselves and those who surround us, appropriately named “Everyday Madness: Daily Life Soundtrack”. Almost 50 minutes in duration, this dadaistic industrial noise recording will surely remind you of why it would sometimes be great without those pesky humans bugging you around.

link: download


THIRD I - BIOMACHINA
THIRD I - BIOMACHINA [2010] / SSR-RR-0016

About 20 minutes of soundscapes divided into 3 tracks, telling a story of not-so-distant future in which humans are “improved” by various implants and other high-tech SF gadgets until they become real cybernetic organisms.

link: download


THIRD I - I I I I I I I
THIRD I - I I I I I I I [2009] / SSR-RR-0015

This time Third I deals with some eternal issues of mankind. With dark ambient as a tool.

link: download


THIRD I - HEALING COLLABORATION WITH EREKTA
THIRD I - HEALING COLLABORATION WITH EREKTA [2009] / SSR-RR-0014

Second creative clash created nauseous, phobic, anesthetic, and healing atmosphere.

link: download


THIRD I - POSTINDUSTRIAL TIMES
THIRD I - POSTINDUSTRIAL TIMES [2008] / SSR-RR-0013

This time Third I bring you some new conceptual sound adventures, heaps of weird spaces and dark apocalyptic industrial noise beauty. Cold narration with touch of structural insanity promising one of the most interesting Third I sound movie.

link: download


THIRD I - COLLABORATION WITH EREKTA
THIRD I - COLLABORATION WITH EREKTA [2008] / SSR-RR-0012

Two tracks of weird epic industrial noise hypnotic inner search. Release comes with comic.

link: download


THIRD I - REFLECTIONS OF INTERNAL PAIN
THIRD I - REFLECTIONS OF INTERNAL PAIN [2008] / SSR-RR-0011

THIRD I gives you Emo - Wuss - Whinning - Dark Ambient - Noise.

link: download



THIRD I - HORROR AUDIO DRAMA
THIRD I - HORROR AUDIO DRAMA [2008] / SSR-RR-0010

Horror Audio Drama is based on “Adjama” stories. “Adjama” is entity that lives arround “Morava” river, swamps and forests. The story says that from time to time “Adjama” comes to town and feeds with fear and human emotions. Listen this album in the dark, turn the light on and start counting gray hair.

link: download


THIRD I - THIS IS OUR POST POSTAPOCALYPSE
THIRD I - THIS IS OUR POST POSTAPOCALYPSE [2008] / SSR-RR-0009

This album follows apocalypse we survived on "When Tomorrow Hits" album. Theese tracks were also released at 3way split /look below/.

link: download


THIRD I - 3WAY SPLIT -  "KO NE PLATI NA MOSTU PLATICE NA CUPRIJI"
THIRD I - 3WAY SPLIT - 
"KO NE PLATI NA MOSTU PLATICE NA CUPRIJI" [2008] / SSR-RR-0008

Split with friends (Endless Conflict, Oil) from our hometown.

link: download


THIRD I - LIVE AT THIRD I THEATRE COLLABORATION WITH OYED
THIRD I - LIVE AT THIRD I THEATRE COLLABORATION WITH OYED [2007] / SSR-RR-0007

Two tracks and half an hour of industrial drone noise.

link: download


THIRD I - NOISE POETRY
THIRD I - NOISE POETRY [2007] / SSR-RR-0006

Title sounds like something between loud and sweet… and it is… really…it’s a weird expression of romantic harsh noise and it’s some kind of mind-experiment or whatever…sounds cool with bunch of short tracks including pretty video for one.

link: download


THIRD I - SPLIT WITH THE APEX, THE HARMONY OF.
THIRD I - SPLIT WITH THE APEX, THE HARMONY OF... [2007] / SSR-RR-0005

Release with interesting concept. Third I and TATHO made two original tracks each and then they covered eachother, so the result is this 8 track cd.

link: download


THIRD I - SPLIT WITH MEIN KINDER
THIRD I - SPLIT WITH MEIN KINDER [2007] / SSR-RR-0004

Half an hour of industrial noise and pure noisescapes.

link: download


THIRD I - WHEN TOMMOROW HITS
THIRD I - WHEN TOMMOROW HITS [2007] / SSR-RR-0003

27 minutes of postapocalyptic dark ambient industrial noise. Release is multimedial and contains awarded comic “Paradox”.

link: download


THIRD I - TRINITY
THIRD I - TRINITY (single) [2006] / SSR-RR-0002

11 minutes of industrial dub, dark ambient, industrial.

link: download


THIRD I - ECHOES
THIRD I - ECHOES [2005] / SSR-RR-0001

EP 11 minutes of pleasant ambient soundscapes.

link: download


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment